1) Brainstorm Individual Ideas For Potential Movies.
2) Form a group of 3 - 6 and share your individual ideas. Fill out the GROUP FORM.
3) Decide and describe in more detail the top 2 movie trailer ideas your group has agreed to.
4) Pre-view the iMovie Trailer Genres and decide which one fits your final idea the best. Pay special attention to the music and text style. Ignore the generic apple "stock footage".
5) When you have decided on the genre/trailer style that you want to use, go to This Site Find the trailer style you want and print it using the printer: mn_dc807_hp2430
6) Fill out in detail the iMovie Plan Form using it as your storyboard and shot list. Fill in a visual description, and indicate the action taking place, the specific location it is taking place, and what props/costumes needed. Change the text etc. This is your blueprint and needed to film.